Ski Chalet Jobs in Méribel
Does the thought of 5 months in the heart of the largest ski area in the world appeal to you ?
Do you have an outgoing personality, not afraid of hard work and can work well on your own and as part of a team – if so we want to hear from you!
- Staff are crucial to our guest’s enjoyment of their holiday, and to the success of the business ,so we train them comprehensively and support them throughout the ski season.
- We are a friendly, family owned ski company with years of experience in the Alps having been established in 1983.
- We are very proud of our reputation for looking after our staff as well as our guests.
- We only have 2 chalets which are both owned by us, so you will be part of an informal , close-knit team
- We’re confident that if you work for us you’ll have a great experience in the Alps.
The package offer…
Along with having an amazing time in the Alps, we offer a salary and package as follows:
- Travel to and from resort
- Accommodation and Food (accommodation is shared with managers and chefs having their own room)
- A modern , comfortable Uniform is provided for whilst you are on duty
- Extensive Training
- Ski Equipment
- Full 3 valley Area Ski Pass
- BONUS – paid after the season after completion of a successful season
Applications for the current season…
If you wish to submit your CV for consideration on a reserve list then please apply by email to the addresses below with your CV and a covering letter detailing which role you are interested in.
Email email@example.com to find out more about the role and to apply
Applications for the next season…
We understand many of you may already be researching ski season opportunities for next winter. Our recruitment team start the search for candidates for the following winter in June every year.
We suggest you send your CV and covering letter around May so it’s waiting ready in the inbox for their return.